Features and Benefits of Cloud Computing for Law Firms
What should your law firm’s cloud computing service feature?
Here are a few of the most important features which any legal cloud computing provider should make available for your law practice:-
– Legal practice management software licences, including licences for cashroom & electronic case filing;
– A secure, robust & scalable hosted server. Thus, there should be no need for you to purchase and maintain an expensive on-premise server;
– Inclusion of Microsoft Office 2010 licences for all users (No need for you to purchase Office licences – i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel);
– Hosted Microsoft Exchange for all users including shared diaries plus email with Spam filter & virus checked mailboxes;
– Start-up plan, Training, Helpdesk & remote support and software updates; and
– Everything supplied, ideally, at an all-inclusive fixed monthly cost, with no up-front capital expenditure.
What are the benefits your practice should achieve?
– The ability to work flexibly from anywhere (office, home, court, holiday). Just plug in a PC with internet connection and go;
– Peace of mind plan with all backups taken care of & data secured in a Fort-Knox style facility in a UK data centre;
– Absolute security with two-level password authentication and an SSL certificate encrypting all data traffic;
– Ultimate scalability & a high performance solution, with the ability to add more users as your firm grows;
– With no single point of failure on the server, you get a disaster recovery planned solution offering business continuity.
Think this is information is nebulous or cloudy? Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at our UK base on 0845 2020 577 or contact LawCloud’s Managing Director, Warren Wander, directly at email@example.com.